Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Proton Saga BLM - "Some Wierd Sound"

Proton Saga BLM

In my previous post, I told about "something" that I've been waited for two months.. This is it! My new car : Proton Saga BLM 1.3 MT... Price about 38, 998 MYR.. Here are some of the specifications...

Engine Model : Campro IAFM 16V DOHC
Transmission : 1.3 Manual
Total displacement : 1332 CC
Max Output : 70 kW / 6000 rpm
Max Torque : 120 Nm / 4000 rpm
Top Speed : 160 km/h





Aha.. That's all from me.. If you asked for my suggestion I would say, if you really had more money, go for other brand such as Toyota or Honda instead if Proton or Perodua.. Huhu.. No offense! Because my BLM only 2000km of mileage and now there alread some wierd sound coming from the front tyre... Huhu.. Even my mother and father who had used Proton for more than 10 years experienced the same problem at first until they started to ignore any wierd sound.. HAha.. But the design and the engine performance still ok la.. - www.hafizhamzah.blogspot.com

1 comment: